Friday, August 27

pon de floor (feat. vybz kartel)

major lazer

I really like this song at :45. It makes running so much more fun... until i try to dance and run at the same time on a treadmill, and barely save myself from hitting the wall. However, there isn't really lyrics that I can belt out while running, which would be a slightly better idea than dancing.

I can't believe I haven't updated in month! Or that I'm a senior now.

I'm trying to write this thing on my thoughts of what it means to be a hipster, and the difference between that and indie, and the whole idiotic-ness of labels.

I saw Scott Pilgrim, and bought the last book (finally). The movie was really good, espesh the battle of the bands scene with the Katayamagi twins and Scott Pilgrim. I think I might do my thoughts on that movie as well. I liked the last book, though. I need to reread the series, because I haven't read books 1-4 since last summer.

I've been watching too many movie trailers. I have a list of movies that haven't come out yet that I need to see. On the top: Black Swan. Oh, and I saw the trailer for a Spanish film, I think, called Daniel & Ana, and it was weird. It was about this brother and sister, Daniel and Ana, who had pretty good lives, then both of them are kidnapped and forced to engage in sexual encounters with each other. The whole movie is about how it affected them. It sounds intriguing, but I don't know if I want to see it.

OH AND I FINALLY SAW RUN LOLA RUN. So good.

And I babysitted today. The little boy wanted to watch Hari Puttar (He actually meant Harry Potter, but he said it like that. It was funny to me because Bollywood did create a film called Hari Puttar that was VERY similar to Harry Potter...wonder why?) and asked if it was 'otay.'

This is the last thing I'm going to write, I swear.
I can't stop listening to/and watching the videos of Love the Way You Lie by Eminem and Black Sheep by Metric/Clash at Demonhead.
I have memorized the lyrics the Black Sheep. COMMITTED TO MEMORY YES.

okay bye

1 comment:

vani said...

I don't want to edit my post again, but I wish there was a 'lame' option next to the 'funny' and 'interesting.'