Sunday, August 29

beware of the boys

panjabi mc

I can't wait for the first of September to arrive, and I can begin my veganism project. I've been looking up recipes and reading good substitutes for egg and cheese, and the likes.
I'm so excited. So. Excited.

I also can't wait for the 30 days to be over, so I can see if there is a difference when you don't eat any form of animal byproduct. I read that dairy can cause breakouts, so better skin?

The idea has been brewing in my head for a while, but after I saw the vegan mayonnaise in my fridge, I decided that this was going to be a thing. And after looking up the "how to go from a vegetarian to a vegan", I came across PETA's pledge to be vegan for 30 days. It was great because I hadn't even thought about doing a test run of sorts to see if I am able to be a vegan.

My reasons for becoming a vegan are predominantly selfish. It's not that I don't care for the animals -- I am already vegetarian -- but by being vegan you are healthier. You have more energy. More vitality. More strength due to the nutritious content of those leafy greens.

Hopefully, this test-run goes well.

No comments: