Monday, July 26

Mr. Lova Lova


Ishq

My favourite movie as a kid was Ishq, with all four of my favourite actors at that time: Juhi Chawla, Aamir Khan, Kajol, and Ajay Devgan.
I always wanted Kajol and Aamir to get married (not fall in love, because that idea was preposterous to me at the time), but it was Ajay and Kajol who ended up doing the nuptials, in real life.

I still really adore this movie.
OH AND I SAW BANARAS YESTERDAY. Actually, it bored me a little bit, but it was still enjoyable. Urmila is not the best actress though. I still like her though, especially in Tehzeeb (I think that was how to spell it, but I could be wrong.)

Oh, and I restarted my twitter thing. I got one like a year ago and used it like once or twice. I'm going to start writing stuff on twitter to see if it is as fun in long run as people like to say.
What's really weird is that I have 4 followers AND I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE. It's kind of creepy, but they haven't actually talked to me on it so I guess it's okay. My stuff isn't really all that interesting on there.
But you should still check it out!

VANI'S TWITTER.

ciao bella

No comments: