Wednesday, January 13

time flies

time flies - lykke li

time does fly. i still can't get over the fact that i'm a junior. I remember the very first day of high school, just a freshman, and now a freaking junior? Where did this time go?

I feel completely different than I did freshman year. i really wonder what freshman me thought junior year would be like. i wonder if freshman me thought i would change. i really want to know what freshman me thinks of me now. would she be intimidated? flabbergastered? think that she would be really smart in the future seeing that i had to have invented some sort of time machine to actually go meet her? i don't know.
would she like me? am i what she saw herself wanting to be? or will she be disappointed me?

i like how i keep referring to freshman me as a completely different person, but the thing is, i think we are. freshman me was so naive, stupid, STUPID, and had no idea what was coming for her. i wonder is she knew that in two years she would be freaking out about standardized tests and gpas, instead of twilight.
i wonder what freshman me would think when she realized that junior me didn't like twilight anymore.

what i want is a time machine. at the end of senior year, i will travel back to the beginning of freshman year and meet her. i want her to see how she would turn out, and maybe that will make her make better decisions, maybe?

and also so i can see what i was like from another persons point of view. because we are different people now.

just a thought.

No comments: