Wednesday, January 6

my girls


all my titles correspond to the last song that was playing while writing, and today it happened to be my girls by animal collective. this song is a must listen, it is absolutely beautiful. yesterday, it was what else is there by royksopp.

ahrgh, life is too stressful for its own good. i also hate math. i mean, when do we really need to use logarithms in real life? i know, a lot of places. so confusing.

because i don't know what else to write about, i will give you a few of my favourite songs at the moment, including the two i mentioned previously on this post:

sleepyhead - passion pit.
zero - yeah yeah yeahs
xr2 - m.i.a.
wild world - cat stevens
alice practice - crystal castles
my delirium - ladyhawke
my, my metrocard - le tigre
i'm good, i'm gone - lykke li

i would like to know, whoever you are, what you like to listen to!

thank you (:

1 comment:

sugar & spice said...

wild world & alice practice... SKINS *foams at mouth*. i can't waaaaait, do you know when its starting?