Saturday, March 13

starstruck

santigold

update with my life!

1. I am finished with all standardized testing... for now. BUT STILL.
2. I think I got a friend request from my host sister in France. Well, it could be a creeper, but I am doubting it. Her name is so pretty! Cecile! Why couldn't my parents name something like that?!
3. OH MY GOD FRANCE IN LESS THAN A MONTH
4. My cousin, Amulbhai, is over! Hmm...
5. My other cousin, Mohnish, always deletes what I write on his wall BUT this time he didn't! It's weird because last year he wrote "happy birthday" on my wall, so I wrote "thanks" back on his wall and he deleted it. But this time, he didn't! I'm glad!
6. ROOM = CLEAN
7. Sierra's coming over! TRAINSPOTTING! Yes!
8. My closet door is broken. NUL.

and that is all for now!

a bientot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're going to france?! that's REALLY cool!
and evan mcgregor and trainspotting....*sigh*