Tuesday, March 9

o valencia

the decemberists

ACT = FIN.
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

I feel pretty good about it, overall. EXCEPT I COULD NOT REMEMBER THE MEANING OF STRENUOUS. And I can't remember if I got that question right or wrong, anymore! I think I answered correctly but.....

And my essay still isn't finished! I have worked so much harder on this paper than ANY of my other papers, and it still isn't working for me. Rosie & Gill helped me bunches, though, which was super excellent! I think I got it, but I feel like I'm all over the place. But, I really like my argument!

Tomorrow's my birthday! yay! Je suis tres enthousiaste! (i was going to use "excitee" but apparently that means to excite in the sexual way, or something like that. hehehehehe)

love love love
until next timeeeee

1 comment:

tigerlilies47 said...

I HATE THOSE STANDARDIZED TESTS. LAME ACTs.