Wednesday, March 24

NY Excuse

justice
today has been good BUT i forgot my kamera.
why has today been good?
NUMBER ONE REASON:
Resulting from today being a half day and all (i adore professional development days!), I was able to go to my mom's work! She is a pre-k teacher, and the little kids are ADORABLE. I love little kids.
Vivan, this three year old, was wearing this insanely cute sport coat with elbow pads, and corduroy pants. And he pretended he was a Dora (from Dora the Explorer) Tiger. I liked him a lot.
And then there was Josh, who looks exactly like Michael Cera! The little kid version, bien sur! He is funny. He and Vivan's brother, Ishaan (who is quite the devil, or so I have heard), have some sort of spat going on. It's quite hilar.

I can't wait to go back.

2. I got my Starbucks. White chocolate mocha ICED. Yummmmmmm

3. I am wearing a super duper comfortable and large cardigan courtesy of Emma!

4. I danced around to Justice. dooo the d.a.n.c.e 12345

5. Oh, and I like my hair aujourd'hui.

I might go for a run today. The weather is so nice. I love it.

WHY OH WHY DID I FORGET MY KAMERA AT HOME?

No comments: