Thursday, February 11

she loves everybody

chester french

i've adopted a new favourite colour - purple. no more putrid yellow or tacky orange for me.
purple is so beautiful. it is full of vitality, yet is more subdued. it's playful but sophisticated. it's perfect.

tomorrow is my kinda birthday. i get to fast, yay! but i also get coffeeeeeeeeee, yum? yes.

we got the long overdue snow day yesterday. it was great! however, going to school today wasn't.

gill gave me a bunch of great jazz cd's, which i am going to play right after chester french finishes the line she loves everybody. i would recommend checking them out, asap.

Gabriel Garcia Marquez is easily my new favourite author, especially his short story "I Only Came to Use the Phone".

I don't really have much to say. I am just procrastinating from doing chem. And reading a short story.

and RIP alexander mcqueen. you will be greatly missed. :(

No comments: