Friday, February 5

love on a train

skins, emily's episode. watch it.

made a bunch of notecards about viruses and envelopes and pathogens and the lysogenic cycles. Completing that only leaves me with a little bit of reading to do for French and World Literature, and then some math homework on the trigonometric functions.

i'm so excited for this weekend! I'm going to volunteer at the Red Cross tomorrow from 8-2, six hours! Yes! It's going to be so much fun. I haven't been able to volunteer for like a month and a half, and I really missed it! Now, it'll be mandatory because I joined Youth Volunteer Corps (YVC). No volunteering = bad grade. Bad grade = bad gpa.

AND, I'm going to go see Youth in Revolt! Michael Cera! I will most definitely be doing a movie review for it.

check out metric, they're an amazing canadian band. i enjoy their songs: help i'm alive, monster hospital, gimme sympathy. LISTENLISTENLISTEN

and as the first sentence of this blog states, watch the new episode of skins. It's really great, betterbetterbetter than the first episode. emily is most likely my favourite character from season 3/4. while maxxie, right now, is my favourite from season 1/2.

and my facebook changed. it's weird. so weird. i don't think i like it.

1 comment:

sugar & spice said...

I LOVE METRIC

and i guess you can't come to H&M then.

its cool, you are doing important things.

have fun :)