Sunday, October 3

It is safe to say I'm in love......

Though the thirty days of veganism have been completed, I am continuing on with this lifestyle.
Being vegan forces me to eat healthier.
I enjoy the Tofutti cream cheeze a bit too much.
Daiya can go die-a. (not very clever, I know.)
I definitely feel more energetic, even with less hours of sleep.
etc, etc.
However, yesterday I took a little break. I went downtown with Gill to eat dinner, and since it was a mexican restaurant (Sabor Latino), I decided it would be nice to eat cheese.
I actually have forgotten what cheese tasted like in my month hiatus from it, so I was kind of excited to eat it again. BUT, I did not miss cheese. No.
The funny thing is that something in the burrito tasted like cabbage to me. For a while, I actually was wondering if they had put cabbage in a burrito (They definitely did not. I checked the menu.), and was super confused. It wasn't until I saw that the "cabbage" was melted did I realize it was cheese.
I'll take that as a sign.
Also, I don't think it is mere coincidence that I feel some sort of acne coming up the day I eat cheese again.

I also tried Gillians' horchata, and I really enjoyed the taste.

But the most delightful drink I have ever drank in my entire existence was at the The Chocolate House. Their hot chocolate is to die for. I felt as if I was drinking melted chocolate. I am in amour.
I will become a vegetarian for the amount of time it takes me to finish this drink.
And the options: white, dark, milk! I NEED TO TRY THEM ALL MULTIPLE TIMES.

No comments: