Sunday, September 26

1yF3

I really am not liking this whole senior year biz.

But, on the bright side, forum day was last thursday/friday, and I think it was probably one of the best I've been to. I really like my forum this year. They're funny. And not much arguing is going on during forum time.

What I have learned from this forum trip is that I am utterly horrendous at go karting. My driving skills have never been better.

I have fake bangs in my picture now.

I really feel the need to dye my hair a lighter brown, but I don't want to damage it (already did that, not going back).

My grandmother is here. It is interesting. There is definitely some miscommunication going on between us. She is old, and my Gujrati is simple okay. My mom enjoys laughing at me. More so, when I'm trying to speak Hindi to my neighbors' grandmother. I'm getting there!

I update too much. I don't really know what else to write on here.

0000000k@yy?

No comments: