Tuesday, May 18

ghosts

ladytron

The only things I ever want to eat anymore are my Honey Bunches of Oat cereal and Special K granola bars.
And milk is the only drink, besides water, that quenches my thirst adequately.
OJ too, sometimes. But... we never have OJ in my refrigerator.
Bread has become too much, and so has cheese.
I don't eat potato chips anymore, and have yet again put a halt to drinking Coca Cola and Sprite.
I think it'll be permanent this time.
I don't eat food from McDonalds, because I don't want to contribute to obesity in America, but also because McDonalds makes me want to become bulimic.
This is also the reason why I stay clear of other fast food joints.
I am getting queasy of my mother's cooking, but maybe it's because I am sick of Gujrati food, temporarily.
But I eat more vegetables, and eat more fruits. I crave blueberries and watermelons and even oranges, though I don't like them all that much.
Probably because I am deficient in Vitamin C. That is why, Lorraine had told us in Anatomy, you crave fruits.
My food qualms can fit in to a novella, but I get by.
I always get by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the special K granola bars! especially the vanilla ones...........