Sunday, April 25

what the fuck?

i am super confused as to why are people "liking" or "becoming a fan" of "this formspring question led to the suicide of a 15-year-old girl."
What are you trying to say by becoming a fan of this? That you're okay with this girl dying because of some hateful question directed at her on formspring? I'm sure you aren't liking the fact that it killed the girl... or at least I think I'm sure.

The page is directed towards anti-bullying, but could you tell that looking at the title? When some of my Facebook friends became "fans" of this, I was disgusted.

I think whoever made this page should change the title. Rather than what it is now, it should be akin to "down with formspring because it killed a girl," or something that is less cacophonous and is more accurate towards its purpose as a page.

No comments: